B (*Birthday) & B (*Bowling) Night~~

10:27:00 PM

Wao.... since a long long time i din update my blog
Reason is: 1. Lazy 2. Lazy & 3. Lazy....
is also the REASON for why i am getting more FAT & FAT....

In spite of caring about my GAINING weight
i went for a BUFFET BBQ Steamboat yesterday
celebrating my dearest leader SOLOMAN's birthday

Was him surprise when he see us?
SHUD be... cos we secret planned for the dinner,
& his DEAREST told him that
she was bringing him for ZAT FAN!!!(*mix rice)
Zat Fan for birthday dinner?? creative?? ^^?

##Happy Birthday to You my LEADER##

I think it will be the FIRST time for me,
OR.....maybe for him in.....
CELEBRATING BIRTHDAY AT BOWLING CENTER!!!!



^^ my dEaR LEAdEr ^^******sIngIng "birthday song" for him~~~*******


Hope that he had a MEMORABLE night~~

You Might Also Like

1 clOvErs' wOrds

  1. it was surprise to me,really thank u all!
    Somemore my Kancil kena bang by a taxi when we on the way to Kepong!
    Haha...yu fang,thank u very muchi!

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook