IntErvIEw

my fIrst tImE

5:58:00 PM

Tomorrow I am going for an interview in Petaling Jaya
for the post of Accountant Assistance ,
hopes that everything can run smoothly......
this is my first time in interview,
I am not familiar in all the things that are needed tomorrow,
quite nervous for me.
I am not very good in having conversation by speaking English,
so i really cannot imagine how can i go through the interview......
PRAY hard for me!!!!!

*good news will be posting up... if it is a bad news... then.... haha...

You Might Also Like

6 clOvErs' wOrds

  1. wow.. jia you jia you!!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck for ur interview..
    Btw why da chat box missing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...
    Good Luck oh...
    God Bless~~~
    Kambatteh!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha... cos i change my templates... so hilang d loh!! but then lazy to put it up again!! haha...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook