专制并不能带来顺服

9:58:00 PM

If u think NOT borrowing us gospel car
may lead us to cancel our programme &
attend ur precious GATHERING,
den to me it just make me think that u r too AUTOCRATIC!

*Pls be inform that we this one also a cell group gathering with no outsider.
We have a FREEDOM to choose where to go.
I am sorry that we choose today since we didn't know there is another gathering,
but sometimes we can't jus change the time to coordinate yours gathering,
same like u cannot jus change it for us,
den y jus give each other the chance to do our own gathering
RATHER den FORCING us like this?

In fact, most of the pp early have decide earlier (including me)
not to go to YOUR gathering so I jus ON mine,
not because me on they jus reject urs. You can do anything u want,
but u jus broke my RESPECT on u.

Instead of using ur power to stop us,
why can't u just take your time to find out
WHY people choose to go for my gathering but not urs?
It it my problem anyway?


-Words from my heart with anger.


You Might Also Like

2 clOvErs' wOrds

  1. wow~~ what happened oh??
    sound very angry neh....
    cool down~ cool down~
    *cheer*

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha~ nola~ jus little grumbling here~

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook