1st Valentine Celebration

1:28:00 AM

This is our 1st Valentine together after a 3years more relationship
Yea, Chinese new year, company trip & bla bla bla
so we didnt make it for the first 3 years

He is not the romantic type of people
But this year he send me a surprise present to office


**Shy**
**Happy**

No candle light dinner tonight
(too expensive & unworthy for him :P)
We went for SHABU SHABU @ WangU
& end our night with my favourite 
~Starbucks Green Tea Cream~


Happy Valentine to you my dear <3

U are the only one that pamper me so much
& care me
& always be so patient with me
There is sometime that I ignore you
But u still tolerate with my VERY bad temper

Thank You...
Hope that there is 
2nd
3rd
4th
& 5th..... till infinity celebration
that we can make it together!



You Might Also Like

0 clOvErs' wOrds

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook