My Bed

10:44:00 PM

I have a new bed lastly.
It had been a long time that I am using a very "thin" bed
which is a combination of 2 beds actually~
I bought the blue when I settle down @ KL for study
Subsequently the red one is bought
because I love the bear bear on it


But recently 
I feel that I am so tired
even though I sleep for more than 8 hours a day 
After a long night uncomfortable sleep
I can hardly wake up feeling full charge
and most important, it affect my working performance

Immediately I think that I should buy a new bed
So Dear dear bring me to Maju Home @ Genting Klang
We choose a 3.5' super single "Goodnite" brand Mattress
Guess how much is it? ----- RM 449.00 with free delivery

The bed will only be send tomorrow morning
I still need to endure ONE night with the super "slim" beds
I feel so happy today!
Yeah!


You Might Also Like

0 clOvErs' wOrds

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook