gOd

best best FATHER!!!

10:28:00 PM

Haha.... God really blessed me so much!!!

Everytime i went for a work interview i will prayed to GOD
You know what happen??
The four company that i interviewed all offer me the work!!!

But maybe the last company is the one GOD wanna me to go,
because,
-the location is easy for me to go
-the salary offer is just what i expected
and they offer me just at the day i interview,
but others call me after that....... TOO LATE......

I wanna thanks GOD again because
he really blessed me much in my studies also
I found that most of my frens need to resit for many papers
(to my frens,PLUS OIL for ur final, i ll pray for you.....)
but I managed to pass all my subject without having to resit for it
Thanks GOD!!!
Halellujah!!! (Praise GOD)

Getting more and more excited
cos my sister is coming on dis 14May
and i am now looking for a ROOM,
may GOD bless me too!!!


You Might Also Like

0 clOvErs' wOrds

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook