chUrch

Vexation=烦恼(learning new word)

2:34:00 PM

This few days,
I keep of thinking that am I really suitable to take up that post?
What if other people don't think that so?
This is the first time that i am so care of
how people remark on me...
I pondered so much that how should i lead;
Everyday I pray to GOD to give me the strength;
But above all,
is that I am waiting for the hortative words from my dearest...
Is he gonna fully support me for that
or
he will just telling me that I am actually not competence with the post?
Erm......
Again...... Praying to GOD for the wisdom

You Might Also Like

1 clOvErs' wOrds

  1. Sis,
    thanks 4 all ur effort for this xia xiang, i believe God appreciate everything we done 4 the ppl& children of Beruas. Keep on 4 God's kingdom ya

    才平

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook