IntErvIEw

my dAy

5:52:00 PM

For my dearest and loveliest friends,
Good news GOOD NEWS!!!!!
Lastly, i succeed with the interview this afternoon
and i will commence my work next Monday!!!

This afternoon i went there by taking the LRT,
halfway on the destination
the LRT suddenly stop at Ampang Park and
it appeared as the LRT was facing some problems and cannot move

I started to be panic as i don't want to late for my interview
so i pray to GOD,
i said: "GOD, if this is the work that u want me to work with,
then please let me have a smooth itinerary."

DEN, the train suddenly can go.........

This is what it happened to day and
at the end of the interview,
the company immediately decide to engage me.
WHY?
1) They look at my SPM result and very pleased with my chinese result
(it is a Taiwan company)
2) They need people that can communicated with the distributors
(The company know that i am quite active in the church activities and
assumed that i am good in dealing with people)

Thanks for my mum that encourage me to take chinese
as she know that it will be very useful in the future
Thanks GOD for looking after me all the time!!!
Thanks to my friends wh0 prayed for me!!!

You Might Also Like

6 clOvErs' wOrds

  1. Glad to heard about tat
    keep going on ~
    God bless you ~
    i will always pray for u too~

    hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gratx~
    hahahaha...
    finally oh...
    So need to JIA YOU lo~
    Kambatteh!!!!!
    God Bless...
    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks thanks my frens!!! this is my new start!!! more prayers are needed!!! hope that i can do well in my first work... hoh hoh...

    ReplyDelete
  4. um...intercoursing means having sex.u might wanna change that. haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. but i check in the dictionary,meaning is like dis:
    "Dealings or communications between persons or groups." is it ok to use??? but nevermind,i will change so that my friend won't misunderstand itafterward they tot i have a NEW JOB!!.. haha...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good to hear that.
    All the best for your new job! ;)

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook