cArEEr

my wOrkIng lifE?

9:57:00 PM

sOb sOb

When i reached at my office
my collegue told me that yesterday
they didn't manage to repair the computer
and will continue afterward

so, you know what i was doing the whole day?
MY BOSS WANTED ME TO COUNT COMPANY's CATALOGUES!!!




i started my counting at 10am and finished it at 5.10pm.....
tIrEd......

*hope that tomorrow my computer will be ok...


You Might Also Like

3 clOvErs' wOrds

  1. Hehe guess every freshman will encounter such situation when their first day in working. Remember last time I and Vivian were working at Naim Accounting Department, we also do such things. ;(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoi...
    jia you oh!!!
    *sorry ya...long time din on9 lo~
    Take care oh...
    ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...wat a funny job...~eStH3r~

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook